13 March 2010

Summer '09 scrapbook layout

I had such fun doing this summer layout. Lately I've been printing the photos I know I want to scrap, placing them where I want on the page and then coming back to it a few days later to create the page.
Cardstock: Bazzil
Paper: Graphic 45 Playtimes Past Collection, Kaisercraft
Embellishments: handmade from paper scraps, ScrapFX Flutterby
Title: hand cut from foam
Ink: VersaMagic cloud white, Staz On black, Splendor, Signo gel pen
Punch: Fiskars 2" seal of approval
Adhesive: Bella double-sided tape
Date stamp
It's so fun playing with colours. My latest purchase is the Fiskars punch which I'd had my eye on for a while. I bought it on a whim on Friday, being right near Spotlight, then got home and stressed when I realised it was slighter different to the Marvy scallop circle punch I see on many layouts. So I did a bit of Googling and was amazed to discover all its applications. So I went ahead and ripped open the packet and used two scallop circles on this layout: one for the sun, and the other I cut into three. Purely by accident, the middle strip looks just like a file tab. Ohh, I love serendipity. But that's one of the best parts about scrapbooking isn't it? Love this craft.
Journalling:
These are the sights of sumer at our place: Angus enjoying his swing - 1st birthday present from Manda, Mike and Ga - and Daddy giving Angus his bedtime bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...