24 July 2009

First Mothers Day 2008

This is last year's Mothers Day but probably the first time I scrapped a proper 12" X 12" page. I experimented with my own writing plus rubber stamps and included a tiny stencil of a pregnant lady - me. Angus was not quite born yet. I also tried distressing the circle photos and love the frame effect of that. The green paper with the pink flower petals I loved so much I bought several sheets of it. I remember I used to feel terrified when starting out that the page would be a disaster and the paper wasted. Now I don't worry - this comes with confidence and lovely repositionable double sided tape. It's a challenge fitting in multiple photos. I've learned to do it even better so the page doesn't look too busy. I really must do this year's soon. Mum's waiting for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...