Since printing these photos I've also learnt to increase the dpi when photoshopping the photos to a smaller size to keep the resolution quality. It had been set quite low to 72 so I've increased it to 400. May replace these photos with new prints. The little tissue paper flower was a leftover from the 'Edible Blooms' I made Mum. The hearts were made by drawing on white cardstock with white crayon as a resist then covering over with paint. Easy!
I had a bit of fun trying this text flower, tutorial here. Obviously I need a bit more practise, LOL! I painted a little die cut frame I had with orange paint, then went over it with Crackle Medium. I used a little ink to highlight the crackle. I need a lot more practise to work out how to make big giant cracks, which I prefer. I might post some close up pics tomorrow if I remember.
I'm off to Melbourne on Saturday so one thing I need to do tomorrow to get ready is put the letters from my grandfather, Frank Middleton Risk, (to my grandmother Jessie, during World War II) into an album, so they can be returned to my auntie. Ian scanned them all in for me this week, what a legend! Luckily he did it before the bug got him (he's really under the weather today).