18 May 2010

Day 18 - Billie

I was glad to finish this layout tonight about my cat, Billie. It's been a very challenging month, being the third week of caring for my babies, who are fighting infections. I've been sleeping every chance I get as Ian and I are up every night with Angus. Looking forward to getting back to normal again.

Materials: Cardstock - Creative Memories, paper - Kaisercraft, paint - Kaisercraft, rubber stamps - Heidi Swapp, Imaginisce, distresser, ink - StazOn, Splendor, journalling pen - Copic multiliner, ribbon - American Crafts, date stamp.

Journalling: Sweet, loyal little Billie cat. You've been with me since 1995, when you were just 6 months old. 15 years later, you're still with me. Your cutest trait is the way you trot so happily over to me for a pat when you see me outside at the clothes line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...