03 May 2010

First two layouts SO FAR

1. Love is.... this was kinda easy as I already had the enlarged photo stuck on a piece of 12" white cardstock but it had been sitting around a few months. I do like it and it's OK for a home print job too (but note to self, only print high resolution pics!)

2. When I have extra favourite photos that don't fit in the 365 project, I set them aside for scrapping. Sometimes I print two copies, knowing one will be scrapped. So I have a pretty good supply of photos ready. This one was just fun. I know the butterfly makes the page a bit too busy but it so suits the photo, don't you think!
There are two more layouts, one missing a tiny detail that I will upload tomorrow and one that er, I haven't done yet. I have the photo and concept ready, but can't quite decide on background paper. Here's the plan: five minutes, choose a paper from the shortlist pile, then go to bed and do it tomorrow! I didn't quite get to it tonight as I've been getting photos ready for developing tomorrow. There's always a reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...