01 May 2010

CHALLENGE: A layout a day in May

It's on! The inspiring and talented Karenika came up with this idea in her blog and I immediately knew I had to do it. I often spend too long researching the perfect layout with each photo or group of photos I want to scrap and I need to challenge myself to make some quick decisions - then STICK and GO!

I think it will be really fun to have 31 finished layouts at the end of the month.

There are some things I simply have to do this month for others - scanning precious heritage photos and letters I have on loan from relatives and starting and completing a mini heritage album for my Mum for her birthday in June. And there's the 365 Project but I have Tuesdays set aside specifically for that. So.... here we go!

And yes, I did my first layout today. And finished it. I will upload it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...