30 April 2010

more pages

It's always a challenge getting multiple photos on to one layout but I like to slice and chop to make them fit. The first one is such a great reminder of my Auntie Shirl's house and garden in Melbourne where I visited last month for my cousin's wedding. So glad I have these photos since she plans to move soon.
Materials: Bazzill cardstock (kraft), Kaisercraft paper, Versa Colour ink, American Crafts ribbon, Staz On ink, date stamp, Zig Writer
journalling: Manda and I flew into Melbourne on Virgin took a dodgy cab to Auntie Shirl's and accompanied her to an auction (house went for $500k). We were shocked to hear she and Ken may sell the house - the house she and her first husband Barry built more than 50 years ago! She has the most beautiful garden and I will miss it. It inspired me to have my own beautiful garden.
Below: I punched many photos with my 2" square punch to fit these on one layout. It's a great reminder of that night.Journalling reads: Almost all Shirl's family came that evening to see us and celebrate Phil's 50th. The boys caused a small fire playing with candles during Earth Hour and entertained each other with ghost stories. 5.30 til midnight. Auntie Shirl can sure make a feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...