18 April 2010

weekend stuff and The New Schedule

Ho ho, I was allowed out all day yesterday - well from 11am til 5pm. What to do? Scrapbook shopping. I spent my birthday voucher on mainly papers and pretty ribbon, at my fave shop Seriously Scrapbooking then went to Spotlight to spend another discount voucher on a new American crafts album for the 365 project. Yes, it was necessary. The albums I have, the Grant Archival snap lock type, really only happily hold about 25 page protectors before they unsnap. So, we'll see how it goes. Not sure if I'll find the D-rings too instrusive yet. I also bought lots of little stuff including some coloured felt to decorate Angie's hat. The dark blue hat is so dull. Why do they make little boys' clothing in such dull colours?

So far I'm sticking to my new scrapping schedule. I bought a few papers for my sister's baby album. How about that - the baby isn't due til July and I am being unusually organised. I would typically wait til June then it would be a last minute panic. I'm finding the schedule is a great idea. If you allow months for a project, then it doesn't matter so much when you miss days and nights here and there. I've even completed two pages so far. Still working on a 'current' layout which I'll try and finish tomorrow.

Uploading my 365 photos then sneaking off for an earlyish night. xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...