15 April 2010

Rain scrapbook page layout

Managed another layout from the September project - i love this one about the rainy day. These pictures bring that day right back as if it was yesterday. It just proves that it doesn't matter if the photos are perfect or not, it's the story that matters. And remembering is bliss!

Yesterday while Tassie was at "Little School" I caught up on the 365 project. I still need to stick a few bits in here and there but that can wait til next week. In the evening I worked on a CURRENT LAYOUT woohoo! It took 5 minutes to choose the cardstock and stick the photos in place, and another three hours messing around with the title and embellishments, which I might add, are all in the corner of the page! The devil is in the detail.

I will post the new layout when it is finished, hopefully sometime today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...