24 April 2010

Favourite photo of the week

The children are so mesmerised with bubbles.

With a visitor in the house this week, the whole routine went out the window and that coupled with a disappointment from someone who should know better meant I felt very unmotivated and down with a migraine by Friday. I stayed in bed til late in the morning as Ian kindly stayed home for me. What I am really grateful for is two things: my camera (Canon 500D) and my project 365. Whatever happens, no matter how little scrapping or art I manage in the week, at least I can take my photo a day and make a double page every week with the photos. It's so DOABLE. By the afternoon, when I felt more motivated, Ian tackled some filing and I played the game: shuffle-our-money-around-using-internet-banking til everything was restored to normality again. I even managed to put away the clean clothes collection that had been starting to grow and multiply.

So after swimming this morning what shall I do? I think I'll finish the projects sitting on my desk for a week: a double layout from Pa's 80th and the mini book from Melbourne which I wish I'd never started. Don't think I want to do mini books anymore. I'd rather tell my stories in layouts I think. I've decided to cheat and use only the wedding photos to make it a wedding mini book adn the other photos I'll scrap in a layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...