04 October 2010

Ten new scrap layouts from Solo Retreat

Here are some of the layouts I managed to complete on my solo retreat last weekend.I haven't done a scrap of scrappin since then... eight days later. Life's been hectic with Little Miss 3 - I went to the bookshop on Friday and bought Supernanny's book in the hope of some insight. Still looking for a solution. At least I am proud to say I read a whole book this long weekend! There were lots of pictures... Ever hopeful of more inspiration, I've ordered the DVD from the library.

But I digress. This is a great challenge for you. All you need is to scrape together a chunk of time, a stack of white-only cardstock, doesn't have to be the fancy stuff, and a big pile of photos you've been waiting to scrap for ages. You're only allowed to use paper scraps and as much inking and painting and doodling and writing as you like. Go!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...