28 October 2009

8.40am

It takes a while to wake up in the morning. This is what our house looks like, in the morning, on coffee number two... I love having Ian home in the morning- I love the morning coffee ritual on the couch.




There's usually a sprinkling of toys on the Facari rug from the night before...


Tasmin munches on fruit, Angie crawls around working up an appetite...



The bottles left to dry on the sink, from the night before... I love to wake up to the sight of clean dishes. It's not common...

ahh bliss... this is what I was up to last night, like most nights... I almost completed a whole double layout...and I bravely tried paint on my page which I LOVE. 1am was a bit late to finish though.



"why am i always the last to get fed around here....?"



Ah yes, the new pile of washing.....



The towels I hung out to dry YESTERDAY...
And now, I'm off to take Tassie to her swimming lesson. Hope we won't be late :-)
Thanks for visiting!
How do you spend your mornings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...