31 July 2010

digital layout with scanned pics

Today I convinced Ian to let me have some project time. As usual he had to zip off to take care of some business (his charity work commitments) but by 11am I was free and got started on some scanning. The scanning project's been on hold, mainly due to our long weekend holiday at Port Elliot and just because, well, I choose to sleep in the evenings these days!

But I digress... I took the time to name some new files from scans I've had made of our old Darwin childhood slides. Of course I got a little distracted when I started looking closely at the photos (which I haven't seen for 20+ Years). Then I went looking for other photos...

and I decided to try a digital scrapbook page To Save Time. It didn't but I'm so excited about the result!
Digital scrapbooking elements: Katie Pertiet, Fonts: 321 Impact, Clementine Sketch, Kamera Dings, Cardstock: Bazzill

I then printed the layout on to some kraft cardstock I have and voila...

Can't wait to try this again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...