22 August 2010

Baby layouts

It's taken me several days of trying to get a good enough photos of these two latest layouts. I think it's a bit of a hint that I need to learn more about my camera, ahem! It's so hard getting good light in our old, dark house. I love this house, but if you want light, you have to almost stick your head out the window.

Tassie came over to help me take photos.



I used a little vintage stamp here of Bo Beep that I found in an op shop when we were on holidays recently in Port Elliott.


I love the look of hand cut scallops and the pretty pink ribbon.


More ribbon, stapled on.


This is a little hidden journalling card with the story on the back, and the photos underneath.


Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill, index cards, paper: office, album packaging, manila folder, stamps: Imaginisce, date stamp, ribbon, staples, ink: Versacolor, StazOn.


Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill, K&C company, paper: Kaisercraft, scallop punch, mesh, punch: Fiskars, stamples, metallic ribbon, ric-rac, office paper scraps, computer journalling, ink: Staz On, date stamp.
When Delilah was still in the hospital, four days old, her Dad celebrated his birthday, so I had to include this in a layout for her album!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...