20 August 2010

new scrapbook layout - first cuddle

This started out as a pink page but it just looked too much. So trimming the pink and adding it to the white is perfect. I think! This is the first time I've used Bazzill white swiss dots paper and I luurrrve it! I'll have to get more. I also spotted some Sassafrass Lass paper in my scrap shop when I was there last so I grabbed it. It's the pretty blue paper with the retro lettering on it. Cute! And this is the first layout to use my new Martha Stewart butterfly punch. More more more of that please.

Materials: Bazzill cardstock, alphabet stamps, Autumn Leaves flourish stamp, StazOn ink, Versacolor ink, Cre8tive paper, Sassafrass Lass paper, ribbon, Zig writer, ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...