24 November 2010

Hybrid scrapbook layout

I really love this page. I think it sums up my favourite scrapbooking techniques at the moment. I loved playing with the photo of Angus and making a mini digital scrapbook layout of him, with the original photo alongside it, on lightly patterned paper, with misting, paint splatters, ribbon, stitching, masking and little flying butterflies. The main thing here is the COLOUR. For me, colour is the most important part of the page. Even if it's all black and white, or a single colour.






1 comment:

  1. Oh Debbie! I just love this page! FABULOUS!!!!
    Glad your dymo arrived, the little dash thing, next to the scissor icon, will give you a space :) Can't wait to see your first dymo addition :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...