02 November 2010

The month of October

So this is the month that was. I didn't get many scrap layouts done, but I have kept up to date with Project 365, my photo-a-day album, and am slowly progressing my way through the photos for 2009's album. I'm really getting into digi scrapping too, but only where it will be published on the blog or printed on to a 6x4 (normal sized) photo. it wil never replace paper albums for me of course. Each month is represented in a double-page layout. I can't to upload some images once the album is done by the end of this month. There were many more images I could have shown here, so hard to choose! I'll do a collage for Scrap Happy Valley for October too, I think. Click here for each day's uploads of photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...