25 September 2009

Tasmin and Angus playing together

I'm so happy to see the babies playing together! Angus, the baby, is fascinated by anything Tasmin is interested in and crawls over to see what she's up to. He's just started crawling, progressing from creeping, this month, which is an exciting development. His baby days are starting to come to an end now. Tasmin tolerates him but isn't really into sharing just yet. "It's mine!" she often reminds him. It's ironic the way she copies the Stingy character from Lazy Town, not getting the subtle lesson on sharing and team work.

What I'm up to at the moment:

1. I am really discovering the world of blogs. Where have they been all my life? You find one, and that leads to another and another... I've had many too-late nights this week. It's addictive, isn't it? The last one I looked at was Ali Edwards' great page, full of great inspirations and techniques. Note to self... remember to try toothbrush paint flicking and magazine masking with acrylics.

2. I'm interested in paper piecing at the moment, which is very popular again, and I'm experimenting with some different techniques. I bought a quilling tool that I'm experimenting with ... less than $3!... and can't wait to finish a pretty little card with quilled flowers on it. I found the inspiration in this month's issue of Scrapbooking Memories magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...