17 January 2010

christmas cards scrapbook page layout

I am so delighted with my christmas-card collage layout, another idea borrowed from Ali Edwards. After much thought, I decided to go out on a limb and buy a square punch. Like Ali and many other scrappers, the story is the most important thing to me about scrapbooking and sometimes you need more than one photo for that. And photos on a page take up lots of room...So I am happy to be able to recommend the EK Success 2" square punch.

After being warned about the dangers of using these type of punches (the cheaper and less reliable brands are almost impossible to use without standing on them!) I was nervous. But this one works really well on photos and cardstock, no problem. I was looking for the Marvy Uchida at Camelot but couldn't find it, so happily this one is just as good. Hooray!

My DH is very nervous now that he will come into the Tardis one day and find squares punched through all his stuff.

What can I see - the square punch is. VERY. addictive!

I also bought a Fiskars scallop punch and love the lacy effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...