21 January 2010

New "Scrapbooking toolbox" books

I am constantly inspired by ideas for scrapbooking in magazines and online, but can only seem to retain small bits n pieces in my memory. So, I decided to create a toolbox of ideas, a "cheatsheet" if you will. I reached for one of my dearest friends, the Zutter bind-it-all. And went a bit crazy yesterday, making 3 books. I was only going to make 2, but then realised the second one would be way too thick for my 3/4" O-ring.


There's one book for my enormous list of project ideas - it has about 10 pages, each page with a heading:

12" albums

8" albums

Babies mini-projects

blog and digital art

DVD projects

art, literary, photo journals

off-the-page projects and gifts

Scanning

Sewing and fabrics

zutter binding projects


I just want to make sure I at least make a start on these these year, and finish a few if I can. The toolbox book is split into two parts, one with ideas for "journalling, layouts and titles". The other is everything else: collage, colours, embellishments, fabrics, paint and inking, paper piecing, photography. Love binding books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...