29 January 2010

Newborn card

So many women pregnant at the moment! Another Mum in our mums group is due next month. This little one will be baby number 4 in the past few months alone. I had great pleasure being asked to make the card - my first commission! The front features Jenni Bowlin tickets which are so vintage cute. I can't wait to use them in the baby albums.


I used calico on the card, which I sewed around, inked with pink ink, added the tickets with foam squares, stamped a green swirlie at the top, added ric rac and a Collections chipboard heart, and wrote the message with a brush pen.

2 comments:

  1. Ah ricrac, calico and raffle tickets. Three of my favourite things. Oh, and babies; that makes it four :)
    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. The Masters have all discussed this, and agree with you. We think we should be called 2009 Masters. But, the comp ran in 2008 and so SBM refers to us as the 2008 Masters. This group of Masters that have just been announced are the 2009 Masters...

    You should send me your email addy so that I can reply to you more often :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...