04 February 2010

Busy busy busy

On Saturday I went and got all the photos developed for my latest exciting thing: Project365. I even have an album ready to start making the pages. It's thursday and all I've found time to do is lay and stick half the photos and journalling tags down. Our week has been incredibly busy - especially with starting my new job on Wednesday and Ian's birthday today - and I really need an early night tonight. Last night we got up 6 times I think - 5 times for Tasmin and once for Angus. T claims to be scared of monsters all the time now but calms very quickly as soon as we go into her room. Too quickly. As Ian says, it might be time for some "tough love".

I start to become a cranky Mummy when there's no time for scrapbooking! It would be best for everyone if I could get back to my album...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...