14 February 2010

I'm having to rewrite my blog post - computer said "no" and crashed! I'm uploading some pics of my latest scrapbook pages from 2009, and a bit excited about a possible way forward for scrapping many photos. There are stories I want to tell while they're still fresh, so my approach is this: to start with one special photo for a single page layout (not my usual style, but oh so luxurious!). The layout below is inspired by a Kathie Link layout, mixed in with my fave technique: stamping!


Then... collaging a mass of photos on the other page, leaving no white space, and including journalling strips straight on to the photos.

I'm off now for a sunday excursion to the Paper Fair at the Wayville showgrounds (Adelaide) to see if my fave shop, Seriously Scrapbooking, might have some Glimmer Mists to try. Would love to start with a purple. What else of course?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...