15 February 2010

Scrapbook page layout - all about me

So, this is the first page I have completed for the current album of "me" which until yesterday was a vague, theoretical idea. On Saturday I had the great privilege of attending a professional development course for Year 12 English Teachers and it was GREAT. I love that the next day, I picked up the flyer and just scrapped it. I WANT TO DO THIS MORE!

Journalling reads: It was wonderful to get back to a SAETA function.It's been surprising to find I still have the passion. Alison Robertson gave a great overview of Year 12 (new SACE 2011) and I had the bonus of catching up with English buddies - Genevieve, Moira and Emma. A great morning.

I photocopied the flyer and glued it over some plain cardstock. Then I used bubble wrap and yellow acrylic paint for the background, Fancy Pants and butterfly stamp and Tim Holtz distress ink, and handwrote the journalling strips with white Signo gel pen. Easy pages are more FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...