11 February 2010

New scrapbook pages to show






At last! I've finally been freed up to do some more scrapbook pages. I made the word stickers myself. Too easy: coloured paper scraps, word stamps, black Staz-on ink, Xyron sticker maker (Tasmin calls this the "missing X", from Sesame Street). LOVING bold colours, thanks to Cheryl Ametewee. Right now I'm interested in documented our stories from last year. I have only photos and memories, no notes to work with. It was a hard year, with Dad's passing, Ian's work troubles, step-children issues and so on. But we're here now, we got through the hard stuff, and we're all much happier and stronger for it. I can't believe I'm working and being a full-time stay-at-home Mum AND enjoying both. Six months ago I wouldn't have believed it.
Here's a teeny tiny confession: because it's now been two and a half years since Tas was born, I think I'm actually putting off scrapping hers and Angus's albums. I'm scared they won't be good enough. Silly I know. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...