01 March 2010

365 Project - january and february

I started this project in the third week of january so the first two weeks have been done retrospectively and involved a bit of trial and error. Since starting, I've taken only landscape framed shots which is a really fun creative challenge. I find they're much easier for scrapping and give you more options for cropping or using the 'white' space in the photo for journalling. I love that the photos and journalling are enough for these layouts, with a little patterned paper here and there to fill the gaps. I'm really loving documenting and recording our everyday lives. I have really struggled with short term memory since having the babies and I feel this is really helping me to remember. It's so doable, too, not a huge commitment, and there's the instant gratifification of pages completed. This project is really meeting my creative and story-telling needs at the moment. I print my comments from my Scrap Happy Valley blog each day and trim them to fit the spaces at the bottom of the album. Love it. Definitely plan to do it again next year.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...