11 March 2010

Scrapbook layouts with yellow paper

We're leaving the summer months - reluctantly - and approaching autumn. What better way to embrace a change of season than with colour?

Cardstock: Bazzill Kraft
Embellishment: Chinese New Year (source unknown)
Pens: Marvy Uchida

Stamps: making Memories
Stencil: Kaisercraft
Ink: Splendor
Christmas tag: Karenika
How fun is this - yellow paper! It was actually a free digital paper from Kevin and Amanda which I simply printed and have this week used on everything. Crazy! I have even made a little pile of all the yellow papers I have, which turns out to be quite a bit. It injects so much warmth and excitement and happiness into pages I think, and two layouts above are so basic and simple. What I want to do is start being a bit more creative with making my own paper with paints and inks, which you could EASILY do to recreate this paper. I am inspired by this layout made by Ali Edwards:
Ali Edwards' "Celebrating Mom with a layout"
What's your absolute must-have colour at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...