25 March 2010

Another scrap page about Tasmin - and it's CURRENT!

You may remember I've been procrastinating for quite some time about doing scrapbooking layouts for Tasmin's and Angus's baby albums. I fell into that trap of thinking the pages would have to be perfect works of art, so of course I never felt ready to start! But it occurred to me the best thing was to start somewhere - anywhere - with current photos. And as it turns out, it's really more fun when you approach a page playfully and just go with your instincts, committing to your first impulse. So I completed a WHOLE page last night, after I got back from my job. Not bad, eh?


Materials: Cardstock: American Crafts, girl paper: Kaisercraft, smiley paper unknown source, date stamp, Bic CD labelling pen.

Journalling: Oh Tasmin - you say such funny things, you have an incredible memory, you are a fast learner and so full of joy! You are also quite the little tinker, like your Daddy :-) And you do have your moments. But always you say "I love you Mummy, I love you Daddy" and "Angus, I love him a lot." And you always have a kiss for us before bed - for Angus too! xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...