09 March 2010

Scrapbooking layouts

Here it is... the first page for Tasmin's baby album! I spent ages trying to figure it out but of course the finished product is very simple. I loved using a Heidi Grace rub-on for the title, as I don't use those very often, and some pretty ribbons from my Mum's old craft stash. I included the ankle tag from the hospital...

And more finished pages from the long weekend...The 365-project album

A card collage... I wanted to keep the cards people had sent after Dad's passing last year, and I love using the EK Success 2" square punch for this to create a little grid - another Ali Edwards idea!


Christmas 2009:: photos collaged on 12" by 12" cardstock. I will scrapbook a 12" page for the Christmas album - soon I hope! This will include the Christmas letter we send each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...