23 September 2010

mini scrappin' retreat - going solo

How cute is this picture! Love this little boy. Well, tomorrow is the last day of term and I am taking myself off for a mini break in the city, Friday and Saturday nights. I'm choosing the city because well, why not? It's not too expensive and it's time to have a break. Hubby is feeling confident he can manage for a couple of days, so now's the time. Of course, I'm taking some scrapping with me, for a challenge I set myself. I can take only white cardstock, a pile of photos from my drawer that have been waiting for some attention, my pile of scraps (it's almost too big now), and a few tools (ink, stamps, pens, staples and Glimmer Mist). Should be fun! I'm going to create a "master board" with the leftover scraps - glue them to white paper and cut out embellisments like birds and trees. Promise to post new LO's when I return.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...