20 September 2010

new baby scrapbook layouts - fantastic!

It's so weird to be scrapping these pages of Tasmin, three years after her birth. Yet it makes sense to me. It's taken a bit of courage to go back to that time, which was a difficult and slow recovery after the birth. But a big advantage of doing it now is Tasmin knows when there's a new layout - she rushes over to the mantlepiece and asks to see it. And even though I think it's really important to record memories, it's only now that i really feel I've found my style. I'm so enjoying doing these layouts. I'm enjoying the process. Journalling will come later.


















And another one of baby Delilah. Father's Day andn visists with cousin Leon coming up soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! I was looking for something on google and landed here. Sooooo glad I did because I love your creations! Am going to link you up so I can visit again and again and again :) Thanks for sharing, you are inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...